From Sumitha Arjunan <Sumitha.Arju...@lntinfotech.com>
Subject reg individual log files for each request
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2011 05:42:45 GMT
Hi,

In our application, we have to write the logs into different log files based on the reference
number in the file.

For example suppose my file FileSample.txt is having reference 1123 , then the log file name
should be ref1123.txt and whenever it come across the same reference, it has to write into
the same file.

If the subsequent request deals with some other reference(4456) number it has to write the
logs into the ref4456.txt.

Please let me know how can I implement this functionality.

Sumiarjun

________________________________
The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) may contain confidential or privileged information
for the intended recipient(s). Unintended recipients are prohibited from taking action on
the basis of information in this e-mail and using or disseminating the information, and must
notify the sender and delete it from their system. L&T Infotech will not accept responsibility
or liability for the accuracy or completeness of, or the presence of any virus or disabling
code in this e-mail"
 This email and attachments have been scanned for
 potential proprietary or sensitive information leakage.
 Websense Data Security, Protecting Your Information from the Inside Out.
 www.websense.com