From Edmondo Porcu <Edmondo.Po...@gottexbrokers.com>
Subject Using Log4J with an existing java.util.logging appender
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2012 08:08:09 GMT
Dear all,
Given an application server with his logging (based on jdk logging) I would need my application
which uses log4j to log some information on the application server appender.

Is that feasible?

Thank you very much
Best Regards

Edmondo PORCU
Associate - Financial software architect
edmondo.porcu@gottexbrokers.com
Avenue de Rhodanie 48
1007 Lausanne
Switzerland
Dir
Fax
+41 (0) 21 560 30 82
+41 (0) 21 617 71 55
The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not
the intended recipient, you must not read, use or disseminate the information. Although this
email and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus or other defect that might
affect any computer system into which it is received and opened, it is the responsibility
of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free and no responsibility is accepted by the
Gottex Group of Companies for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use.