From Douglas E Wegscheid <Douglas_E_Wegsch...@whirlpool.com>
Subject Re: Log4J doesn't work at all
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2012 16:32:59 GMT
tommmmmm <tommmmmm@gmail.com> wrote on 04/11/2012 11:55:59 AM:

> I also
> added: org.apache.commons.logging.Log=org.apache.commons.logging.
> impl.Log4JLogger
> to commons-logging.properties to point commons-logging to log4j. Didn't
> help either.
>
> More ideas?

Have you tried creating a new project with just these jars and just the
Test1.java and log4j.properties and the jars I listed? If so, I'm stumped.
If not, try it.

You *must* have something different than I do (something else on the
classpath), but I can't think of what it is. I've made it work with both
Eclipse Indigo and Netbeans 6.9.1.