From "Jacob Kjome" <h...@visi.com>
Subject Re: class specific logging level
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2012 15:02:52 GMT

What I've provided does exactly what you are asking for.  Setting your class
logging level to DEBUG overrides the inherited level from root for the
specified logger name.  Why don't you just try it and see what it does rather
than speculate on why you believe it wouldn't work?  You can also read try
reading the docs...

http://logging.apache.org/log4j/1.2/manual.html

Jake