From Douglas E Wegscheid <Douglas_E_Wegsch...@whirlpool.com>
Subject Re: Threshold Levels
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2012 16:59:19 GMT
try running with -Dlog4j.debug, it'll tell you what information log4j is
really getting out of the config...

should log4j.appender.syslogAudit.Threshold=INFO have a lowercase 'T' in
it?

■ DOUGLAS E. WEGSCHEID // LEAD ENGINEER
(269) 923-5278 // Douglas_E_Wegscheid@whirlpool.com
"A wrong note played hesitatingly is a wrong note. A wrong note played
with conviction is interpretation."