From pa7751 <pa7...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: logging parallel threads
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2012 12:43:50 GMT

Fine, so if we go with the assumption that log4j is an overkill, then what
could be the best way to do this. We have so many reads and writes happening
to the same xml file, so is it ok to have a DOM parser like xerces, getting
the whole xml DOM in memory, then make updates at every task and then
persist at every task, then again read and update and so on