From Feng Ye <hualuoxian...@hotmail.com>
Subject 答复: log4j2 and encoding
Date Sun, 25 Nov 2012 01:41:15 GMT
I'm using Windows 7, Java 7 and Log4j2 beta3 and Eclipse Juno.

A error occured when  I tried to run the example  application named  MyApp.

I found the logger of variable is not static, so can't use it in static main
Function direction.

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: Rainer Hirschmiller [mailto:rainer.hirschmiller@web.de]
发送时间: 2012年11月25日 2:37
收件人: log4j-user@logging.apache.org
主题: log4j2 and encoding

Hi,

I'm using Windows 7, Java 7 and Log4j2 beta3 and Eclipse Juno.

I'm reading data from a database and log the data for checking. The data

contain German special characters. These data are displayed well in the

application, e.g. in tables, but wrong while logging the data.

  The application reports Cp1252 as used charset.

I tried to set file.encoding in the run configuration / arguments to

-Dfile.encoding=ISO-8859-1 but the reported charset is not changed.

Is this a problem of log4j2? Or do I make something wrong?

Regards

Rainer