From Tushar Kapila <tgkp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using FileAppender - Unable to log to a file
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2012 23:16:45 GMT
On my mobile so can't give you exact name. But you can search for the
windows property to tell log4j to print debug of its set up. This
miguel help.
Are you running on windows? I see your log file is /logs/.. That might
go  to the drive where your server is running. Meaning if your server
is in c:\apps\jboss then your logs will go to c:\ try there. If your
on linux you might have folder permission issues.
That is assuming their is no error in the config. If you still have
not solved this can send you a sample.

Sent from my mobile device

Regards
Tushar Kapila