From adischlesinger <aschlesin...@computervoice.ro>
Subject Flushing FileAppender explicitly
Date Mon, 18 Mar 2013 17:46:13 GMT
I am using a RollingFileAppender with "immediateFlush" disabled in order to
optimize speed. Before exiting the application however I would like to flush
the appender. How can I do this in log4j 2? Prior to this version there was
the setImmediateFlush method, but now the setting, as far as I managed to
find out, pertains to a "manager" member which cannot be accessed. The
RollingFileAppender is also final an cannot be extended. Thanks!
Adrian