From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: Newbie questions around configuration
Date Thu, 14 Mar 2013 19:27:15 GMT
I have not implemented support for properties files in Log4j 2.  It would be fairly easy to
implement but I've never really liked the way they worked in Log4j 1.x so I just didn't do
it.  I prefer XML but at an ApacheCon a couple of years ago I was encouraged to support JSON
and since it provides a good way to demonstrate how to implement multiple configuration styles
I went and implemented it.

Ralph