From Imesh Damith <im...@rezgateway.com>
Subject Re: Log4j2 UDP socket configure error. Class not found org.apache.logging.log4j.core.impl.Log4jLogEvent$LogEventProxy
Date Tue, 30 Apr 2013 05:46:57 GMT
Hi Gary,

This is happening in while running. In my TCP server class. below is snipt.

private void someMethod() throws IOException{
             DatagramSocket socket = new DatagramSocket(9092);

             byte[] buf = new byte[100000];
             DatagramPacket packet = new DatagramPacket(buf, buf.length);

             socket.receive(packet);

             ReadPacket(packet.getData());

}
public static String ReadPacket(byte[] recievedPakets){

         String retvals = "";
         ByteArrayInputStream bis = new
ByteArrayInputStream(recievedPakets);

         LogEvent logEvent = null;
         ObjectInputStream obj = null;
         try {

             bis = new ByteArrayInputStream(recievedPakets);
             obj = new ObjectInputStream(bis);
             logEvent = (LogEvent) obj.readObject();
             System.out.println(logEvent.toString());

         } catch (IOException e1) {
             System.out.println(" IOException Error : "+e1);
             e1.printStackTrace();
         } catch (ClassNotFoundException e1) {
             System.out.println(" ClassNotFoundException Error : "+e1);
             e1.printStackTrace();

         }finally{
             try {bis.close(); } catch (Exception e2) {}

         }

         return retvals;

     }

Thanks,