From Nick Williams <nicho...@nicholaswilliams.net>
Subject Re: log4cxx - reaching out for interested developers
Date Tue, 23 Apr 2013 16:19:01 GMT
Lacking any responses, I'll chime in:

I didn't know log4cxx existed. The only Cxx code I write is Java+Native. With that said, now
that I know it exists, I will investigate using it in my native code; I'm not sure.

I'd love to try to help some, but I simply don't have time right now. I'm in the middle of
writing a book. Perhaps after the book comes out, but that's going to be another 8 months
from now.

It sure would be a shame to see it head to the attic. :-(

Nick