From Steven Yang <kenshin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to use FastFile
Date Sat, 27 Apr 2013 14:27:16 GMT
Thanks Remko for the comment

Ok I now understand why I dont see the log.
I am running in a tomcat, but when I shutdown my web server I dont see log
being flushed out to file.
Does that mean even when I run my application for a while and even after
some logs are flushed out then I shutdown my server there will be some log
entries left in memory and lost?