From Remko Popma <rem...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: General config question for Log4J2
Date Wed, 24 Apr 2013 00:42:17 GMT
I don't think the docs have an example yet. This one worked for me:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<configuration status="WARN">
  <appenders>
    <File name="InfoFile" fileName="level-info.log">
      <PatternLayout>
        <pattern>%d %-5p %c{1.} [%t] %m %ex%n</pattern>
      </PatternLayout>
    </File>
    <File name="TraceFile" fileName="level-trace.log">
      <PatternLayout>
        <pattern>%d %-5p %c{1.} [%t] %m %ex%n</pattern>
      </PatternLayout>
    </File>
  </appenders>
  <loggers>
    <root level="trace">
      <appender-ref ref="InfoFile" level="info" />
      <appender-ref ref="TraceFile"/>
    </root>
  </loggers>
</configuration>