From Xiaotong ZHANG <zhangxiaotong...@gmail.com>
Subject Log4j 1.2.17 creative features usage
Date Thu, 25 Jul 2013 09:53:40 GMT
Hello everybody,

I’m the new in the mailing list J

We have already developed our own matured log framework based on Log4j
1.2.17. Like a personalized log framework, it will be invoked by all the
components of the whole platform.

It fulfills most of basic features of Log4j, like:

-          Personalized 17 levels

-          Personalized layout

-          Personalized filter to control direction of log output according
to different levels

-          Rolling file and personalized fixedWindowPolicy to generate
backup zip file which doesn’t participate rolling process

-          Asynchronous appender to improve performance

The problem is : I want to dig more advanced features in Log4j and use them
in our own log framework.

Can anybody give me some suggestions?

Thanks in advance J

BR,

Xiaotong

--

*Xiaotong ZHANG** **| Etudiant Ingénieur EFREI
*Ecole d'Ingénieurs des Technologies de l'Information et de la Communication

<http://fr.linkedin.com/pub/xiaotong-zhang/41/a34/306>