From Roland <...@ids.de>
Subject Re: Log4jContextFactory does not implement LoggerContextFactory
Date Mon, 26 Aug 2013 15:01:19 GMT
After reducing the bundle composite I can say that this issue only affacts
the log4j2-api and the log4j2-core, nothing else.

I conclude that this could be a ClassLoader-issue. I think that the
log4j2-api uses the bundle-classloader whereas the implementation is created
by the bootstrap-classloader. Thus, the instance is not assignable or
castable. Further investigations are necessary.

How can I print the classloader used by the implementation and by the api?