From Gary Gregory <garydgreg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Log4j 2.0-beta9 released
Date Thu, 26 Sep 2013 14:33:26 GMT
On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 10:01 AM, Roland <wgl@ids.de> wrote:

> hello Ralph,
> ...and what about the classloader and package export issues in OSGi
> containers? Is there a schedule for a fix?

The idea is that we cleared the decks of a _lot_ of bug fixes and some
features for beta9. Now that we've made those improvements available, we
can keep on working on other fixes like OSGi.

It's not clear to me that we have the OSGi architecture settles with the
use of bundle fragments instead of plain bundles. It would be nice to have
an explanation of what our options are...

Gary