From Ralph Goers <rgo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Using the SLF4J Bridge
Date Wed, 04 Sep 2013 12:37:58 GMT
Also, I think Nick made changes to how we are calling getCallerClass in trunk, so if you want
to use that version of OpenJDK you might need to use the latest code.

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 4, 2013, at 6:35 AM, Ralph Goers <rgoers@apache.org> wrote:

> I see a thread in getCallerClass.  I don't recall what the status of 7u25 is (Nick would
probably know), but OpenJDK has been going back and forth on that method.  I think there might
be a newer OpenJDK release (40?) that fixes the problem.