From Remko Popma <remko.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: log4j2 and ServletContextListeners
Date Tue, 31 Dec 2013 23:39:04 GMT
Giovanni,
If I understand correctly, logging configuration is done partially programmatically and partially
by config file. These have different target log files, and some of the output is showing up
in a different target log file than expected.

It's going to be difficult to say anything useful about this without more info.
The mailing list software doesn't like attachments, so can I ask you to raise a ticket in
the Jira issue tracker and attach your configuration and the code where you programmatically
configure logging?

Thanks!
Remko

Sent from my iPhone

> On 2013/12/31, at 1:57, Giovanni Mondo <giovanni.mondo@yahoo.it> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I’m migrating a web application running on Tomcat from log4j to log4j2.
>
> The web application has Filters, ServletContextListeners and Servlets .
>
> Log is expected to be addressed by a Log4jServletContextListener whilst default log is
addressed by a log4j2.xml in classpath.