From Remko Popma <remko.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Any roadmap date for 2.0?
Date Tue, 03 Dec 2013 23:06:15 GMT
Eric,

Good points, looks like I misfiltered.

Let me rephrase then: what are our release criteria for 2.0-GA?

My personal position is that what we have now is good enough. It may not be
perfect, but I doubt it ever will be (perfect).
So, we should just pick a date, fix what we can before that date and
release.
Bear in mind there will of course be 2.0.1 etc releases.

Remko