From Gary Gregory <garydgreg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What is your release time frame?
Date Mon, 16 Dec 2013 23:38:04 GMT
Michaelm

We are a volunteer-based organization and as such each of us has
availability come and go. There is no hard release date but I think it is
safe to say that sooner rather than later is a general consensus. Since 2.0
will be a big reboot of the Log4j franchise, we also want to make sure we
get it right.

Gary

On Mon, Dec 16, 2013 at 4:57 PM, Michael Friedmann <mfriedmann@helmpoint.com