From Gary Gregory <garydgreg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Log4j2 databaseAppender does not write to the database. It was working before!
Date Fri, 06 Dec 2013 16:08:21 GMT
Please take a look at the change log:
https://logging.apache.org/log4j/2.x/changes-report.html#a1.0-alpha1

Specifically, note:Renamed FastFileAppender and FastRollingFileAppender to
RandomAccessFileAppender and RollingRandomAccessFileAppender.
Configurations using the Fast(Rolling)File element no longer work and
should be modified to use the (Rolling)RandomAccessFile element. Fixes
LOG4J2-317 <http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LOG4J2-317>.

Gary