From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: Any roadmap date for 2.0?
Date Wed, 04 Dec 2013 02:36:58 GMT
I think we are pretty close to GA.  I am concerned about the OSGi support but I think that
can wait till after GA.  My biggest concern is actually with LOG4J2-452.  I had reservations
about auto initializing web applications and this issue seems to confirm them - along with
another post made to the dev list today.  I’d prefer we go back to having a web module or
some other way of configuring in servlet containers and I’d prefer to do that before GA.

Ralph