From Saibabu Vallurupalli <saibabu.vallurupa...@gmail.com>
Subject software does not neutralize output that is logged
Date Tue, 21 Jan 2014 21:29:29 GMT
Hi,

I am working on an issue related to logging. I our application we are using
log4j for logging and we detected our software doesn't neutralize out
properly. Now, Is there any way without modifying the entire source by
going through each and every class we can achieve this functionality of
inspecting the message getting logged and take appropriate action.

We appreciate your support.

Thank you,
Sai