From Saibabu Vallurupalli <saibabu.vallurupa...@gmail.com>
Subject Unable to detect RewriteAppender
Date Thu, 23 Jan 2014 19:46:31 GMT
Hi,

I am using log4j 1.2.17 version and have log4j.properties.
This has properties defined for Console appender and RollingFileAppender.

Our application is working good since last 3 and half years.

Now, I am trying to introduce a new property as below:

log4j.appender.A1 = org.apache.log4j.rewrite.RewriteAppender
log4j.appender.A1.appender-ref=R

The RewriteAppender class is not even getting detected. My logging parser
just ignores these lines and goes to the later ones to interpret.

Please advice.

Thanks,
Sai