From Remko Popma <remko.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Overlapping Classes
Date Sun, 09 Feb 2014 02:01:33 GMT
Hi Chris,

Log4j-1.2 is not actively maintained anymore. On the other hand, log4j-2.0
is under active development/maintenance and IMHO stable enough for
production use.
We are in the middle of rolling out a 2.0-RC1 release, which should be
available for download in a couple of days.
Would it be an option for you to use log4j-2.0 instead of log4j-1.2 +
extras? If there is some feature in extras that is not in 2.0, please let
us know!

-Remko