From Chris Veal <cmv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Overlapping Classes
Date Sun, 09 Feb 2014 00:22:30 GMT
I'm using apache-log4j-extras-1.2.17 and log4j-1.2.17.

The maven shade plugin provides the ability to relocate these jars into
separate packages so that they wouldn't overlap. I could assign each jar
its own package name. Would that be recommended? Or, does the extras code
purposefully overlap the log4j code in an attempt to override that code?

Thanks,

Chris