From <sschaef...@woh.rr.com>
Subject Re: permissions on log files that RollingFileAppender creates
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2014 20:51:20 GMT
I confirmed, it is Java version "1.6.0.20" that was running both
    10.1.3.5.0 Oracle-HTTP-Server (that is producing 660 log file permissions)
and the previous
    10.1.2.x.x Oracle-HTTP-Server (that was producing the desired 640 log file permissions)
I don't think it is the Java runtime.

Though, isn't the log file appender code part of Java?