From Steffen Ryll <steffen.r...@iteratec.de>
Subject Re: permissions on log files that RollingFileAppender creates
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2014 10:12:56 GMT
Could it be that the umask has changed for the user that runs the AppServer?

Call "umask" on a unix system to find out what the default permissions
for newly created files is. Read "man umask" for more info. Note that he
output of umask is inverted, it won't show 660 directly, rather
something like 006.

/Steffen