From Matt Sicker <boa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: regex to generate a clean text message
Date Sat, 01 Mar 2014 22:41:18 GMT
I'm sorry, I was slightly wrong. You can indeed do exactly what you're
looking for with PatternLayout. See <
http://logging.apache.org/log4j/2.x/manual/layouts.html#PatternLayout> for
docs. You'll want to use the RegexReplacement configuration. For an example
config, check out <
https://github.com/apache/logging-log4j2/blob/trunk/log4j-core/src/test/resources/log4j-replace.xml>.
It's pretty simple, no Java code required!