From Matt Sicker <boa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: regex to generate a clean text message
Date Sat, 01 Mar 2014 18:48:10 GMT
The regex filter would filter which messages get logged to the configured
logger based on regex pattern matching. What you'd want is a Layout
(probably a PatternLayout) to specify what fields to log. If that doesn't
solve the problem, a custom Layout class would probably solve the issue.

--
Matt Sicker <boards@gmail.com>