From Matt Sicker <boa...@gmail.com>
Subject Share your experiences with log4j.
Date Mon, 10 Mar 2014 00:43:21 GMT
I'd like to hear how you use log4j in your personal projects and work
projects. Like, which plugins do you use? How do you integrate them with a
larger system? Are you using it in a distributed computing environment?
Cloud hosting? Physical servers under your control? Inside a bunch of VMs?
Where do you store your logging data? How do you pass that data around?
JMS? Flume? Database connections? Are you using custom plugins?

This information will help me flesh out some more content for my upcoming
ApacheCon presentation on Log4j 2. I'd like to hear various use cases,
especially ones using the new, neat features in 2.0.

--
Matt Sicker <boards@gmail.com>