From chouaffe frannck-edmond <chouaffe2...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Re: RollingFileAppender
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2014 08:46:03 GMT
It is log4j 1.2.17.
Here is a snippet of the log4j.xml file:
<appender name="FILE" class="org.apache.log4j.RollingFileAppender">
<param name="File" value="./log/test.log" />
<param name="Append" value="true" />
<param name="Encoding" value="UTF-8" />
<param name="Threshold" value="INFO" />
<param name="MaxFileSize" value="100KB" />
<param name="MaxBackupIndex" value="10" />
<param name="ConversionPattern" value="%d{dd-MM-yyyy HH:mm:ss} %-5p %c{1} - %m%n" />
</layout>
</appender>

>log4j does write in multiple log files simultaniously

means that it does write into test.log, then into test.log.1 and again to test.log and so
on.
I would expect the logs the be written into test.log until the file gets 100KB big.

Edmond Chouaffé
Mobile +49 172 655 06 01