From Jaime Sastre <jsas...@globalavl.com>
Subject Cannot set up my custom layout in 2.0 (worked in rc1)
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2014 10:08:35 GMT
Hi,
Congrats for the release, I been enjoying the progress of it.

My problema is that I have my layout annotated like this:

@Plugin(name = "GlobalAVLJSONLayout", category = "Core", elementType = "layout", printObject
= true)
public class GlobalAVLJSONLayout extends AbstractStringLayout {

In log4j2.xml:

                               <RollingRandomAccessFile name="RollingRandomAccessFile"
immediateFlush="false"
                                               fileName="c:/tmp/logs/conf-app.log" filePattern="conf-logs/$${date:yyyy-MM}/app-%d{MM-dd-yyyy}-%i.log.gz">
                                               <GlobalAVLJSONLayout source="persistidor"
/>
                                               <Policies>
                                                               <TimeBasedTriggeringPolicy
/>
                                                               <SizeBasedTriggeringPolicy
size="100 MB" />
                                               </Policies>
                                               <DefaultRolloverStrategy max="5" />
                               </RollingRandomAccessFile>

It worked with rc1 but with rc2 and 2.0, I am getting this:
2014-07-17 12:11:20,768 ERROR RollingRandomAccessFile contains an invalid element or attribute
"GlobalAVLJSONLayout"

I am not able to find any related change in release notes.
Any help?
Thanks,

Jaime