From Remko Popma <remko.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cannot set up my custom layout in 2.0 (worked in rc1)
Date Sun, 20 Jul 2014 00:21:46 GMT
By the way, just out of interest, how come the packages attribute no longer
works?
Is this related to the discussion in LOG4J2-673
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LOG4J2-673>? (But I gather from the
comments that the patch attached to that issue has not been committed
yet...)

PM wrote:
> [...]
exist" when
>> trying

Maven?

attribute. It's
log4j-core in the
attribute. In
settings just to get
but other
>> projects
on log4j-core to

was built against an

Sicker <

right now. You have to
>> make
log4j-core in the classpath
sure you haven't disabled

<jsastre@globalavl.com>

to Log4j-config.xsd the

de 2014 13:46
custom layout in 2.0 (worked
>> in

attribute specified

Jaime Sastre <

I been enjoying the progress of

my layout annotated like this:

category = "Core",
true) public class

    <RollingRandomAccessFile
immediateFlush="false"

>> filePattern="conf-logs/$${date:yyyy-MM}/app-%d{MM-dd-yyyy}-%i.log.gz">

                    <Policies>

/>

size="100 MB" />

                    </Policies>