From David KOCH <dk...@ezakus.com>
Subject Typed log messages
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2014 09:40:27 GMT
Hi,

When I log I do: object_instance -> JSON -> string,
logger.log(<my_json_string_from_object>) in the application only to do the
de-serialisation in each of my custom appenders' append(LogEvent) methods,
followed by appender-specific processing on the de-serialised object.

I would like to know how can I make the serialisation/de-serialisation
procedure less "manual", like I just call logger.log(<my_Object>) and the
LogEvent processed inside the appender's append method contains the object
inside (<my_class>) LogEvent.getMessage().

Thanks,

David