From David KOCH <dk...@ezakus.com>
Subject Routing based on marker value
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2014 09:25:21 GMT
Note: Re-send, I got a mail error the first time round. Excuse if
doubly-received.

Hi,

I want to dynamically route to different collections based on the
marker I send with a message in a logger.info(Marker marker, String
string) call. I have no problem doing the equivalent with the thread
context by using ${ctx:key}. However, how can I accomplish the same
based on the marker value, say by using ${marker}?

I wrote a custom marker context which I include below, however it
doesn't really make sense since there are no keys in the marker,
http://pastebin.com/dgEYEfnQ and it does not work either.

Thanks,

/David