From Scott Harrington <scott...@sns-usa.com>
Subject Re: Make LogEvent implementations Externalizable
Date Mon, 28 Jul 2014 21:22:18 GMT
Just to follow up,

There was no need for an enhancement request. I was able to implement my
own 'PackedLayout' and 'PackedLogEventBridge' that serialize my particular
LogEvents efficiently to/from byte array in exactly the way I wanted (by
making some assumptions not suitable for general-purpose use).

Thanks for the advice and for the well-designed interfaces!

Scott