From Remko Popma <remko.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What's the AsyncLoggerConfig thread?
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2014 18:22:23 GMT
This is the background thread that takes log events out of the disruptor ringbuffer and passes
them to their appender(s). So this is where the actual logging (to disk for example) takes
place. This is a daemon thread so it should not keep your app alive longer than necessary.

A call to asynccontext.stop() will ensure the ringbuffer contents are fully processed before
returning.

Sent from my iPhone