From Mariano Gonzalez <mariano.l.gonza...@gmail.com>
Subject What's the AsyncLoggerConfig thread?
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2014 17:56:20 GMT
Hello,

Could you explain what's the purpose of this thread? It seems to keep on
running when my application is undeployed.

I looked at the code and it seems to be a thread responsible for
dispatching events to Disruptor, but if that's the case then the name may
not be very descriptive IMHO. Can you confirm what's the purpose of this
thread and that it should stop after the logging context receives the
stop() message?

Thanks!