From Daniel Widdis <wid...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HipChat Appender
Date Fri, 17 Oct 2014 21:18:06 GMT
Gary,

Thanks!

Unfortunately it seems my code depends on a Hipchat API that's in alpha
and not very well documented.  So it's probably not ready for a prime
time addition to the official project.

I'll try to get something together to put it on bitbucket or google code
or somewhere where it can be of use to others.

Dan