From Paul Benedict <pbened...@apache.org>
Subject Re: log4j2.xml in EAR
Date Mon, 03 Nov 2014 22:09:00 GMT
Well..... I don't know if there is a solution for me. I found a note on the
JBoss forums saying the <Ear>/META-INF folder is not visible to its
children [1]. Consequently, I must conclude that it's currently not
possible to put the configuration on the EAR level with v2. I really wanted
this feature like v1, but I think it only works with v1 because JBoss
provides custom support for it (just my guess). They are still researching
v2 integration [2] so let's hope for the best.

[1] http://lists.jboss.org/pipermail/wildfly-dev/2014-June/002262.html
[2] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/WFLY-1037

Cheers,
Paul