From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: migration from log4j 1.2 to log4j2: locationInformation and getAppender() are missing
Date Sat, 24 Jan 2015 05:29:32 GMT
What are you trying to do with the locationInfo?

Appenders are not directly attached to Loggers.  Every logger will be associated with a LoggerConfig.
The LoggerConfig may be associated with one or more Appenders.

It would be helpful to know a little more about what you are trying to do.  Log4j 2 is very
different than Log4j 1 and it may be that Log4j 2 already provides the means to achieve what
you are trying to do.

Ralph