From Douglas Wegscheid <douglas_e_wegsch...@whirlpool.com>
Subject Re: Redirect log4j to JUL
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2015 14:04:11 GMT
yes, it's a trap. You can be the great liberator and write the code
necessary to go the other way :-)

*■ DOUGLAS E. WEGSCHEID* // Lead Analyst, Directories
(269) 923-5278 // Douglas_E_Wegscheid@whirlpool.com

"A wrong note played hesitatingly is a wrong note. A wrong note played with
conviction is interpretation."