From Gary Gregory <garydgreg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Log4j2 - Custom HTML Layout footer not getting called to end the log file
Date Fri, 09 Jan 2015 22:05:28 GMT
I fixed the hr noshade issue with
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=logging-log4j2.git;a=commit;h=d73a529fcca02b8054983d21dad5502f459dac67

Please verify and close https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LOG4J2-933

If you can try again with the stock HTML layout that will be one less thing
to worry about in your configuration for what you want to ultimately
achieve.

You can build a 2.2-SNAPSHOT locally by clone our git repo.

Thank you,
Gary

<http://www.manning.com/bauer3/>
Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com