From Honey Goyal <er.honey2...@gmail.com>
Subject Classloader issue in karaf
Date Tue, 10 Feb 2015 09:15:59 GMT
I am getting thise error *ERROR StatusLogger Log4j2 could not find a logging
implementation. Please add log4j-core to the classpath. Using SimpleLogger
to log to the console...*

I checked LoaderUtil.java's static block, I found these
*[sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader@f4b2263,
org.apache.logging.log4j.api [65],
sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader@f4b2263]* class loader in karaf runtime
container.

This method tried to find *META-INF/log4j-provider.properties* file in
resources, which it not able to found. That's
why this *ProviderUtil.hasProviders()* returns false.

I am using log4j-api 2.1 and log4j-core 2.1. Both bundles i have installed
in karaf container.

Any suggestions?