From Mark Lybarger <mlybar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: logging level per thread
Date Tue, 17 Feb 2015 19:04:45 GMT
thanks for the reply.  i'm looking into the ThreadContextMapFilter, and it
seems very interesting.  I don't quite see how i apply a logging level to
the particular filter match?

  <ThreadContextMapFilter onMatch="ACCEPT" onMismatch="REJECT">
    <KeyValuePair key="debugUser" value="DEBUG"/>
  </ThreadContextMapFilter>

from what i read, this looks into the thread context map, and if the
ThreadContext.put("debugUser","DEBUG"), then the log messages would pass
the filter.  That's fantastic, however, I need to specify a level as well.
It looks like I want/need a combination of the ThreadContextMapFilter and
the ThresholdFilter.  A ThreadContextMapThresholdFilter perhaps?