From Robin Jansohn <snoop...@web.de>
Subject Parameter isLog4jAutoInitializationDisabled ignored when used alongside log4jConfiguration?
Date Wed, 04 Mar 2015 12:30:01 GMT
I have a working project to load an external log4j2.xml configuration file in
my webapp. But when I set the context parameter
'isLog4jAutoInitializationDisabled' to disable automatic initialization,
this parameter seems to be ignored. The debug loading messages from log4j2
appear directly after startup and not only while receiving the first
webservice request:

Here's my web.xml:

myWebservice_log4j2.xml:

Is this designed behavior, a mistake in my configuration or a bug?