From Remko Popma <remko.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: R: Log4j 2.x AsyncLogger
Date Thu, 19 Mar 2015 04:25:31 GMT
Async Appender uses a different mechanism than Async Loggers (and a different queue, separate
from the AsyncLogger ringbuffer).

With AsyncAppender it is possible to control the blocking behaviour with a config parameter.
In contrast, Async Loggers always block if the ringbuffer is full.

Best regards,

Remko

Sent from my iPhone

> On 2015/03/19, at 9:53, Giovanni De Martino <giovanni.de.martino@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Many thanks Remko.
> Just another question:
> If the logger is connected to an Async Appender with the blocking parameter set to "false",
how is possible that the ringbuffer become full?