From Gary Gregory <garydgreg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Translating log levels
Date Tue, 19 May 2015 15:29:33 GMT
You can use loggers and filters (see
org.apache.logging.log4j.core.filter.DynamicThresholdFilter,
ThresholdFilter and others) to only log what you want but I am pretty sure
you cannot change the level of a message in flight.

A custom org.apache.logging.log4j.message.MessageFactory would do it since
it does not take a Level...

Patches welcome? :-)

What would a sample configuration look like?

Gary

<http://www.manning.com/bauer3/>
Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com
Home: http://garygregory.com/